- ‘I don’t know why we had this meeting. Nothing was agreed to’
- ‘This meeting should have taken an hour, but lasted for three’
- ‘We meet for an hour every week. It’s quite unnecessary’
- ‘We went all round the house before coming to the main point
- ‘The Chairman did not control the meeting, we only covered half the agenda’
- ‘I called the meeting for 2.00, but several people turned up late and the meeting didn’t start until 2:20’
- ‘We talked about the same issues that were talked about at our last meeting and nothing has been resolved’.
With this how to guide, you’ll have a step by step walk through to running productive meetings. Fill out the form below, and download this guide today!